Website Design & Development
Your website says a lot about you, your business and the way you like to deliver your services.
Today, you need to make sure your website is delivering the right message, across desktop, laptop and mobile devices. If you’re going to stand out next to your competitors, you’ll need a website that is functional, easy to use and attractive – optimised for search engines and for use across different devices.
For many people, building a website can feel like a very daunting prospect – and understandably so. All too often, web developers will baffle you with jargon, and leave you wondering what’s going on.
We’ll work with you, and explain the process in plain English, while being transparent about the time, and cost of development.
How we’ll help with your website design:
- We’ll guide you through the scoping process, to make sure we’re clear about the project before we start building. This saves precious time, and money.
- We’ll work with or transfer existing hosts / domain registrations or help with the registration and hosting process for new website.
- We’re well versed in creating custom wordpress sites, or developing websites from the ground up if necessary.
- We’ll do our best to get you noticed by major search engines, without baffling you with jargon over-charging for simple things.
- We’ll deliver a eye catching, clear and functional website that you’ll be proud at a very competitive price and within reasonable timeframes.
Arrange a website review
Is your current website in need of a spring clean? Are you concerned that your site might not work on mobile devices? We can provide a FREE website review, and make some practical suggestions as to how you can improve things quickly.
Kate Tilston is one of the UK’s top Life Coaches. Recently, she decided it was time to refresh her existing website, to make sure that it was still successfully attracting new customers.
Having worked with an alternative developer to design a new WordPress site, things still weren’t quite right – so we stepped in to help her achieve her vision the the website.
We worked closely with Kate to design a website that reflects her personality, and her unique coaching methods and she’s been delighted with the end-result. Check it out!